When you come on a No Stress Yachting holiday we like to make it as No Stress as possible. Therefore we have a few ways to make it easy for you:
- On arrival you will be given an in depth yacht briefing where all the systems will be explained. Along with a few tips on the specific yacht. All of the information will also be available in one of our Boat Guides, either online or hard copy onboard.
- You will also be able to discuss any route plans with someone who knows the area and the yachts so you will not be heading into the unknown. Our own harbour guide will be available online or in hard copy as well, which is full of tips and advice on mooring in the different locations.
- Before arriving in Corfu you have the option of booking a refresher session. This is where an RYA Instructor can come onboard with you for the first day. This gives the skipper the chance to relax a little and get use to the boat, as well as give the crew a few tips on tying fenders and mooring lines. The instructor will be able to go through some of the important techniques like going stern-to with you before you head out on your own.
- All our guests who have had a session like this have loved it. Taking the first day nerves out of it really does start of your holiday in the right way.
Boat Phone + Weather Information
- Whilst onboard you will have access to a boat phone which you can call the base on at any time. So if you have any questions about where to moor or whether to have a Fix or Alpha beer then give one of a team a call.
- We also give you the option of weather updates. If you would like, one of our team can call each morning with an updated weather forecast. This again takes any worries or stress out of the planning by having a small chat with an experience skipper each morning.
- If you would like to arrive to a full fridge and a cold beer then see our provisions page for more information.