At No Stress Yachting, we feel sailing is something everyone should be able to experience. We have options that any age or sailing ability will enjoy. From a skippered charter where you can put your feet up and relax to an RYA Day Skipper training course, there is a holiday for you.
Types of Sailing Holiday:
Skippered Sailing Holidays - If you want a relaxing trip with an experienced and RYA qualified skipper, exploring the Ionian Islands of Greece, then this is the option for you.
Allow one of our friendly English speaking skippers to sail you from picturesque anchorage to stunning bay whilst you relax on the foredeck with a good book. The ultimate place to get away and escape.
However if you or the kids would like to learn the ropes, we are more than happy to show you. We understand that it is your holiday so whatever you want to do, wherever you want to go, let us know.
Special Trips - What better way to give someone that special day, whether its a Birthday or Anniversary, than to take them sailing. We are very flexible with dates and times, so let us know what works for you. Anything from half a day to two weeks.
If it is a honeymoon where you are wanting some privacy then don't worry, our skippers can make themselves scarce once they have found you the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset.
Bareboat Sailing Trips - Providing you are qualified (RYA Day Skipper/ICC) as well as happy to skipper a yacht, then you can enjoy the freedom of Bareboating. You can decide where to anchor and where to stop for a swim.
Our bareboats do not have any advertising on, so there are no stickers or big flags. This means the yacht will really feel like she is yours for the trip. As well as that fact that our yachts are treated like private yachts, with books on the shelves and olive oil in the cupboard, we do try to make everyone feel at home.
Support whilst you are on a bareboat trip with us starts as soon as you book. You will have access to our Yacht and Harbour Guides so you can plan you trip before you arrive. Once in Corfu, one of our team will talk you through the yacht and any questions you have.
If you feel you maybe a bit rusty or nervous, then please let us know. We can arrange a 'Refresher One Day Course', where a qualified sailing instructor will come onboard for the day to answer any questions you or the crew may have as well as practice some key manoeuvres that you will need during your trip.
Sailing Training Trips - Depending on your sailing experience we have a variety of RYA sailing training courses to suit, from 2 days to 1 week long. The courses in order of experience needed are as follows:
- Start Yachting - Beginner - 2 Day Introduction to sailing
- Competent Crew - Beginner - 7 day course, learning how to become a good crew member.
- Day Skipper - Intermediate - 7 day course, learning to become a yacht skipper.
- Coastal Skipper - Advanced - 7 day course, improve you sailing skills needed for longer passages
The courses are a great for those who want to have an active holiday, learn a fantastic skill as well as see some beautiful places.
Combination Trips - You can combine any of the above options with these additional extras:
- Paddle boards - We have a range of inflatable paddle boards that we can take onboard the yachts. Giving you another way to explore the stunning bays as well as some great exercise.
- RYA Powerboat Courses - 1 or 2 day options available. Either at the start or finish of your holiday you can do one of our RYA Powerboat Courses, both fun and a requirement for renting powerboats with more than 30HP. All courses start from Gouvia.
- 1st Aid at Work - A one day course designed to teach you the basics in first aid. Whether you need it for work purposes or just as a useful skill to have onboard a yacht, it is a great place to develop these skills.
- Villa/Sail Trips - Not everyone likes to spend an entire week afloat or on land, therefore we are very flexible with our dates. It is possible to have half you time in the villa and half onboard a yacht, just let us know what you want to do.
- Mini Flotilla - This season we are running a few mini flotillas where we will be taking 5 yachts around the Ionian in a relaxed flotilla. Either join as a self skippered yacht or have one of our RYA endorsed instructors onboard. Get in touch for possible dates. Multiple yacht booking discounts are available.
Booking any of the above trips is a personal thing, you will be in touch directly to one of our team in Corfu who will also meet you when you arrive on your holiday at the yacht. Any questions you have will be answered by the people who know the yachts inside out. The yachts themselves are all owned by us so there is no middle man to pay or deal with.