Although the weather changes throughout the year our prices stay the same for our RYA courses. So don’t worry about avoiding the school holidays just book when it suits you!
Ellen May, Evelyn May and Catia III all have 3 double cabins and a convertible saloon meaning there is enough room to technically sleep 8. However to keep our guests comfortable we keep our training boat numbers to 5 plus the instructor, but only when cabin arrangements suit. We will not make you share a cabin with a stranger!
The prices for the course include the following:
- Yacht and instructor for the duration of the course
- Bedding and towels onboard
- Breakfast and lunch, (dinner is up to you and it is not compulsory to feed the instructor)
- All practical course material and safety equipment
- Wet weather gear.
- 2015 Outboard motor and 2014 Dinghy for the duration
- End cleaning of the yacht
Please note that we require at least 3 onboard for a course to take place. We will obviously let you know if there is a possibility of the course not going ahead at least 2 months prior to start date. The course will be fully refundable if this is the case.
You are also able to book out the entire training yacht if you would prefer one on one instruction. Please contact us for information on this as it will depend on availability of instructors and yachts.
Additional Courses that can be completed during the two weeks:
- First Aid at Work + €80
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 + €300