Do you want to upgrade your knowledge to Coastal Skipper level but you don’t have the time to commit to a 5 day classroom course? Problem solved…. our online theory course gives you the chance to complete the course in your own time.
We offer the RYA Coastal Skipper Theory, through the experienced team at SkippersOnline.net. They have carefully developed the course to be interesting and engaging. The course itself comprises of 15 online lessons, most of which have embedded practice questions or quizzes, and 15 associated exercises. Depending upon the depth of a topic the total time required to attend a lesson and complete the associated exercise is approximately 2-5 hours. You can pause and rewind lessons anytime you like.
You will also be able to contact one of Skippers Online’s experienced Yachtmaster Instructors with any problems during the course.
The syllabus includes:
For your course fee of £295.00 you get:
- 12 months Internet access to our RYA Coastal Skipper online training materials comprising 15 individual lessons, written exercises and multiple quizzes.
- The ability to download lesson onto a PC, iPad or Android tablet so that you can study offline.
- Fast email support from a highly experienced Yachtmaster Instructor and, if you really get stuck, phone support by way of a pre-arranged Skype call.
- The RYA Coastal Skipper Course Pack comprising: The Coastal Skipper Course Handbook, 2 RYA Training Charts, a RYA Training Almanac, an online copy of US Chart 1 (symbols and abbreviations) which is a free Admiralty Chart 5011 substitute, and the RYA training chart-plotter for Windows PCs on CD.
- The exams and, for successful students, a course completion certificate
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or if you are wanting to go ahead and book please fill out the registration form and someone will be in touch soon!