Flyboarding is the ultimate water toy and next big watersports craze. Using a jet ski for power, the flyboard uses water jets for precision flying through the air or water. Whether dolphin diving, backflipping or simply taking in the scenery from a completely new perspective, flyboarding is a completely unique experience.
The best thing about flyboarding, is that almost anyone can do it.
Come join us for your introductory flight, and when you inevitably want your own, we will set you up with everything you need.
We offer experiences throughout the UK- We can always find a location to suit you!
30 Minute Experience £89
Half Day 3-6 people £475
6x 30 min flights
Full Day £899
12x 30 min flights
To book a flight, visit our Shop. Once you have purchased your voucher, we will be in touch within 24 hours to get some details about suitable times and locations.
For group bookings, contact us at email@example.com or call John on 07780997903
No Stress Flyboarding
- Experiences (UK and Greece)
- Franchise Opportunities
Terms and Conditions
- Pilots must be over 16, in good health and must be able to swim
- Pilots must be over 7st and undet 16st
- Anyone considered to be intoxicated by alcohol or other substances will be refused access to the Flyboard and refunds will not be given
- If you have asthma or diabetes, please inform your instructor and keep your medicine close by the lake when Flyboarding
- You cannot fly if you have an ongoing heart condition or are pregnant
- Bookings are subject to availability
- You must wear the equipment provided and follow the instructors guidance at all times. Failure to do so will result in your session ending prematurely and no refunds given
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 9 months of purchase. Refunds and extensions will not be given for expired vouchers
See more in our flyboarding videos.